GA Publishing subscription licence terms, refunds, privacy
The content and appearance and delivery method of the Monthly Summaries series from GA Publishing are copyright and all rights reserved.
1. Subscription is by way of licence granted by the publisher to the subscriber in consideration of payment of the nominated subscription price. The publisher or licensee may withdraw the licence at any time and will refund the balance of outstanding subscription paid.
2. .PDF subscriptions are licensed by the publisher for the subscriber to distribute no more than ten copies within the subscriber firm or practice group.
3. The subscription licence does not permit republication in any way of the content of the products without the written consent of GA Publishing.
4. Subscription period continues until delivery of promised editions.
5. You undertake to refrain from copying the product and to prevent others from copying the product in breach of these terms, and you undertake to notify the publisher on becoming aware of any such copying or republication in breach of these terms.
6. REFUNDS - You may cancel your subscription at any time and the publisher GA Publishing guarantees without reservation to refund the unexpired balance of the subscription licence payment, such calculated by reference to the ratio of editions of Monthly Summaries delivered and promised.
7. PRIVACY - GA Publishing warrants without reservation in undertaking preservation of the confidentiality of its business clientele.