Licence terms, refunds, privacy
The content and appearance and delivery method of GA Publishing products are copyright and all rights reserved.
1. Subscription is by way of licence granted by the publisher to the subscriber in consideration of payment of the nominated subscription price. The publisher or licensee may withdraw the licence at any time and the balance of outstanding subscription will be refunded.
2. Subscriptions are licensed by the publisher for the subscriber to distribute no more than ten copies within the subscriber firm or practice group.
3. Subscription period continues until delivery of promised number of editions, .
4. REFUNDS - You may cancel your subscription at any time and the Publisher, GA Publishing guarantees without reservation to refund the unexpired balance of the subscription licence payment, such calculated by reference to the ratio of editions delivered and promised.
5. PRIVACY - GA Publishing warrants without reservation in undertaking preservation of the confidentiality of its business clientele.
The Publisher, GA Publishing, 4/914 Military Rd Mosman NSW 2088 Australia